The Langdale Hotel
your luxury hideaway in the Lakes ...
The Langdale Hotel
your luxury hideaway in the Lakes ...
Rooms from only £161.5 B&B
Enjoy the beautiful Lake District this Spring with rooms from ONLY £161.5 per room, per night.
Book the Langdale Hotel in March and April enjoy an additional £45 Credit per night to spend whilst you're with us.
There is so much to see and do at Langdale and throughout the Lake District this Spring, for more details CLICK HERE
Price quoted in a Lakeland Signature Room with the FAN CLUB promo code discount applied.
The Langdale Hotel & Brimstone Spa is the perfect Lake District hideaway, and a base to explore this beautiful part of the world. Ideally located in the centre of the Lake District National Park in the Langdale Valley, the hotel offers 4-star accommodation in a resort setting with extensive leisure facilities, Stove restaurant & bar and Wainwrights' Inn, our traditional Lakeland country pub.
Upgrade your Langdale Hotel break to a luxury Spa Break, to enjoy a relaxing and indulgent experience in Brimstone Spa.
Choose your date
Choose your room
Add Spa Therapies & Experience
Look forward to your break
Roomy Lakeland Signature
Ultimate Room 104
Ultimate Room 105
Cosy Lakeland Signature
The Attic Room
Ultimate Room 103
Fitness & Leisure Facilities
Complimentary to all guests
Enjoying the beautiful Lake District is important to all of us, and we all have a role to play in looking after it as well as enjoying it. On every room booking £2 is added to the bill which goes to supporting local environmental and conservation projects that look after our beautiful landscape. When checking in guests can remove this from the bill.
We love our Fans, and we love to show it!
Become a Langdale Fan and you'll instantly be able to SAVE 15% on Langdale Hotel Rooms when booking 30 days or more before you arrive ... it is true what they say about "all good things, come to those who wait".
You'll also gain access to other exclusive discounts and be the first to find out about lots of cool stuff. It's easy to join ... just fill in the form below.
Save 15%* on Langdale Hotel Rooms
Access to exclusive offers
Fan Club benefits are NOT available anywhere else
*Fan Club discounts are available on rooms when bookings made 30 days or more, prior to arrival. All offers are available subject to availability. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Discount available on Flexible Bed & Breakfast Rate only. Full payment at time of booking. Non transferable.
Make the most of your stay ...
To get the most out of your time with us ... arrive early to enjoy the following -
- Enjoy a swim, a workout or just chill by the pool or relax in the steam room -
- Enjoy a bite to eat overlooking the waterwheel in Stove or treat yourself to a cocktail or two! -
- Head up the Valley for a brisk (or not so brisk) walk, followed by a well-deserved drink (or two) in Wainwrights' Inn -
Enjoy all of this before you've even unpacked!
Langdale Gift Vouchers
Langdale Hotel Breaks are available to purchase as Gift Vouchers and are perfect for that unexpected gift or for the best 'thank you' ...
Hotel Terms & Conditions
The Langdale Hotel - Terms & Conditions
- Due to the limited number of different types of accommodation, no specific room can be guaranteed we will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- Please note that the Langdale Estate is a village-style establishment, with most bedrooms are situated a short walk from the main Hotel complex.
- Check in after 15.00 check out before 10.30
- No pets are allowed in the Hotel or on the Estate with the exception of assistance dogs.
- We operate a smoke free environment in all enclosed areas including electronic cigarettes
- When booking, confirmation is required by provision of debit or credit card number from which any cancellation charges may be applied apart from advance rates where full payment is made at time of booking.
- Cancellation policy:
- Advance rate bookings and some special offers are non-refundable and may be transferred to a future date with a minimum of 3 day’s notice. Bookings moved to a future date will reflect the rate on the date transferred to.
- If notified 24 hours or more prior to 3.00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival there will be no cancellation charge.
- If notified after 3.00pm on the day prior to arrival a charge will be made to your credit or debit card equivalent to the total value of the first night’s booking.
- The cancellation charge is equal to the value of the firsts night stay.
- All cancellations must be confirmed in writing or by e-mail.
- We advise taking out holiday insurance
- Payment for the balance of your accommodation should be made upon arrival and any additional items paid for on departure. If for any reason payment is not made we will forward our invoice to you for payment within 14 days. We do, however, reserve the right to deduct any outstanding charges from your credit or debit card.
- Please be aware we do not accept cash anywhere on site.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate. We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notice.
- Under the terms of the Hotel Proprietors Act, may we point out to you that the Hotel and its staff cannot be held responsible for items left in Hotel bedrooms. There is a safe in each bedroom and items may be left securely with reception.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult in the Fitness and Leisure Facilities.
- As part of our efforts to encourage responsible and sustainable tourism we ask that you respect the landscape and consider your use of resources.
- By confirming your booking with a card you are agreeing to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
Christmas & New Year Deposit Terms & Conditions
- All reservations must be guaranteed on booking by a non-refundable deposit of £100 per room. Full payment is required by the 8th December, which is also non-refundable under any circumstances. We accept payment by credit or debit card. Should you require credit facilities, we should be advised at the time of booking. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
Always be the first to know ...
No one likes being the last to hear about something interesting ... sign up below and always be the first to know.