The Langdale Hotel
your luxury hideaway in the Lakes ...
The Langdale Hotel
your luxury hideaway in the Lakes ...
The government COVID-19 regulations are constantly changing and may affect what we are able to offer.
Keeping you, the team, and local communities safe remains our top priority while making sure everyone has a fantastic break in the Lake District. We are monitoring the changing government guidance and regulation and would ask that you must do the same and adhere to the rules that apply to you.
If you have a booking that has been pre-paid which you need to amend or cancel due to a change in government regulation, please contact the reservations team on 015394 38014 or email@example.com
At The Langdale Hotel we always put our guests first, so you can now take advantage of the reduction in VAT with cheaper stays as we have passed on the reduction to you. Book on the Flexible rate to stay before the 31st March 2021 or the Advance rate to stay any time. All existing bookings will reflect the prevailing rate.
(Brimstone Spa is only available to guests staying at Brimstone Hotel)
The Langdale Hotel & Spa is the perfect Lake District hideaway and base to explore this beautiful part of the world. Perfectly located in the centre of the Lakes in the Langdale Valley, the hotel offers 4-star accommodation, luxury spa facilities a restaurant, bar and Lakeland pub.
Roomy Lakeland Signature
Brimstone Spa is exclusive to residents of The Langdale Estate only. Don't miss out by staying elsewhere.
(Brimstone Spa will remain closed for the foreseeable future)
Ultimate Room 104
Ultimate Room 105
Cosy Lakeland Signature
The Attic Room
Ultimate Room 103
Fitness & Leisure Facilities
Complimentary to all guests
We love our Fans, and we love to show it!
Become a Langdale Fan and you'll instantly be able to SAVE 15% on Langdale Hotel Rooms, Brimstone Spa Therapies and Spa access, when booking 30 days or more before you arrive ... it is true what they say about "all good things, come to those who wait".
You'll also gain access to other exclusive discounts and be the first to find out about lots of cool stuff. It's easy to join ... just fill in the form below.
Save 15%* on Langdale Hotel Rooms
Save 15%* on Brimstone Spa access
Save 15%* on Brimstone Spa Therapies
Access to exclusive offers
Fan Club benefits are NOT available anywhere else
*Fan Club discounts are available on rooms, spa access and spa therapy bookings made 30 days or more, prior to arrival. All offers are available subject to availability. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Discount available on Flexible Bed & Breakfast Rate only.
Make the most of your stay ...
To get the most out of your time with us ... arrive early to enjoy the following -
- Book into the exclusive Brimstone Spa for a relaxing spa therapy and use of the thermal and relaxation areas -
- Complimentary use of the Fitness & Leisure Facilities including swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa bath -
- Enjoy a laid back brunch or lunch overlooking the waterwheel in Stove or treat yourself to a cocktail or two! -
- Head up the Valley for a brisk (or not so brisk) walk, followed by a well-deserved drink (or two) in Wainwrights' Inn -
Enjoy all of this before you've even unpacked!
Langdale Gift Vouchers
Langdale Hotel Breaks are available to purchase as Gift Vouchers and are perfect for that unexpected gift or for the best 'thank you' ...
Hotel Terms & Conditions
The Langdale Hotel - Terms & Conditions
- Due to the limited number of different types of accommodation, no specific room can be guaranteed we will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- Please note that the Langdale Estate is a village-style establishment, with most bedrooms are situated a short walk from the main Hotel complex.
- Check in after 15.00 check out before 10.30
- No pets are allowed in the Hotel or on the Estate with the exception of assistance dogs.
- We operate a smoke free environment in all enclosed areas including electronic cigarettes
- When booking, confirmation is required by provision of debit or credit card number from which any cancellation charges may be applied apart from advance rates where full payment is made at time of booking.
- Cancellation policy:
- Advance rate bookings and some special offers are non-refundable and may be transferred to a future date with a minimum of 3 day’s notice. Bookings moved to a future date will reflect the rate on the date transferred to.
- If notified 24 hours or more prior to 3.00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival there will be no cancellation charge.
- If notified after 3.00pm on the day prior to arrival a charge will be made to your credit or debit card equivalent to the total value of the first night’s booking.
- The cancellation charge is equal to the value of the firsts night stay.
- All cancellations must be confirmed in writing or by e-mail.
- We advise taking out holiday insurance
- Payment for the balance of your accommodation should be made upon arrival and any additional items paid for on departure. If for any reason payment is not made we will forward our invoice to you for payment within 14 days. We do, however, reserve the right to deduct any outstanding charges from your credit or debit card.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate. We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notice.
- Under the terms of the Hotel Proprietors Act, may we point out to you that the Hotel and its staff cannot be held responsible for items left in Hotel bedrooms. There is a safe in each bedroom and items may be left securely with reception.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult in the Fitness and Leisure Facilities.
- As part of our efforts to encourage responsible and sustainable tourism we ask that you respect the landscape and consider your use of resources.
- By confirming your booking with a card you are agreeing to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
Always be the first to know ...
No one likes being the last to hear about something interesting ... sign up below and always be the first to know.